Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bob Loblaw

.

http://barblogjuly2007.blogspot.com/2007/06/stories-are-boring-and-stuff.html >> Wednesday, June 13th.

YES! Someone I can identify with!! Tired, lazy, haggard-looking, chubby(+ in my case), although my spending is all online. Sure, there must have been a good reason for the two oversize gazillion-pound exercise mats. The order of organic crystallized ginger (http://gingerpeople.com/order_organiccrystallized.html) was a must because I MUST always have my ginger. Harder to explain was today's sudden order for Beaver Deli Mustard (yes, it really IS good mustard, but come on! Mustard?!??!??).

Today I decided to actually leave the house on a must-do errand ('do any clothes still fit? check.' 'will the car still start?' check.') and it also happened to be a Target-run. Caught sight of myself passing a full-length mirror under fluorescent bulbs and SO had to drag me away as I puzzled over the image in bemusement.

Have I mentioned that I hate BarBri and all things bar-exam related?

1 comment:

xkx said...

OMG we ARE the same person...