Monday, May 7, 2007

Must. Be. More. Disciplined.

Coming in after class ( 9-3:30 less one hour lunch) and scrolling around online was NOT in my bar-prep plan, but is turning out to be a hard habit to break.

Today was Evidence in PMBR's 6-Day course. Apparently the first time around, most starters score lower on Evidence than Torts. I actually did better (60% 30/50) but considering I come from a school that is Evidence/Procedure-crazy, I probably should have done better. I wonder what most of my peers score on that first 50 Evidence Qs.

Tonight I MUST make myself go over both the Torts & Evidence notes and read some Con Law. I'm remembering those few MicroMash hours where I couldn't seem to get anything right, and the PMBR rep says that most people do better in Con Law.

Total so far for the day: Just the 5 hours of PMBR time.

No comments: